EasyBplan.com services subject to the following conditions.
By using EasyBplan.com Services, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
We offer a wide range of EasyBplan.com Products and Services, and sometimes additional terms may apply. If these Conditions of Use are inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will control.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your use of EasyBplan.com Services, to understand our practices.
When you use any EasyBplan.com Service, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this site or through the other EasyBplan.com Services, such as our Message Center, and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included in or made available through any EasyBplan.com Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of EasyBplan.com or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any EasyBplan.com Service is the exclusive property of EasyBplan.com and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
If you use any EasyBplan.com Service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
EasyBplan.com has a no refund and no returns policy.
- The Business Plan Materials will be completed by EASYBPLAN.COM on a “best efforts basis” only and EASYBPLAN.COM makes no representations, warranties or guarantees with respect to any desired and/or unintended result.
- COM is the owner of all rights, title, and interest to any draft; including copyright, proprietary rights, or service/trademarks, until paid in full for its services. Upon payment in full, EASYBPLAN.COM releases all rights, title and interest to the Final Draft and grants client the ownership of all rights, title and interest to the draft.
- COM shall have no obligation or liability to client or any third party to perform any intellectual property search or inquiry to validate the propriety or legality of the draft.
- COM shall have no obligation or liability to client or any third party to assist client in seeking any grants, state or federal loans or venture or angel investments unless noted and retained in a separate contract.
- Client agrees to use the drafts lawfully. Client agrees to indemnify and hold EASYBPLAN.COM harmless from all loss, damages, costs or expenses, including attorney’s fees; other than those caused by the acts or omissions of EASYBPLAN.COM arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions, or as a result of client’s use of the draft.
- Client hereby acknowledges that he or she is in no way affiliated, associated with, employed by, or under independent contract with any other business plan consulting firm or entity that could be construed as a competitor to EASYBPLAN.COM. By signing, client agrees that this purchase is an honest attempt to use the plan for personal business development. In the event that a connection is uncovered between client and a EASYBPLAN.COM competitor, client relinquishes their right to arbitration or any form of legal action.
- Client acknowledges and agrees that (a) all advice and any other work product provided by EASYBPLAN.COM in connection with its engagement hereunder is for the sole benefit of and use by the Client; and (b) no such work product or advice shall be used for any other purpose or be disclosed, reproduced, disseminated, quoted or referred to at any time, in any manner or for any purpose, nor shall any public references to EASYBPLAN.COM be made by or on behalf of the Client, in each case, without EASYBPLAN.COM’s prior written consent, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld.
- COM shall perform all services under this Agreement as an independent contractor. Nothing in this Agreement shall, in any way, be construed to constitute EASYBPLAN.COM as an agent, employee or representative of the Client.
- The Client agrees to indemnify EASYBPLAN.COM, any controlling person of EASYBPLAN.COM and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates and representatives (each, an “Indemnified Party”) and hold each of them harmless against any and all losses, claims, damages, penalties, expenses, liabilities, joint or several (collectively, “Liabilities”) to which an Indemnified Party may become liable, directly or indirectly, arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement or EASYBPLAN.COM’s services or work product hereunder, unless it is finally judicially determined that the Liabilities resulted from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of such Indemnified Party.
- If there is a difference between the content of the EASYBPLAN.COM web site and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall control the relationship between the parties.
- Client grants EASYBPLAN.COM non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free rights and license to use client’s name/image/likeness for the purposes of promoting, marketing, and selling EASYBPLAN.COM and EASYBPLAN.COM’s products and services.
By using any EasyBplan.com Service, you agree that the Federal Arbitration Act, applicable federal law, and the laws of the state of Texas, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and EasyBplan.com.